- US EPA issues Pacific Coast Pipeline Fact Sheet. Read the Fact Sheet in English or Spanish.
- The next meeting of the Fillmore Works Remediation & Redevelopment Community Focus Group is TBD at the Fillmore Active Adult and Community Center, 535 Santa Clara Street.
- Chevron announces Cenergy Power to lease former Texaco Refinery/Pacific Coast Pipeline site to build Ventura Solar Project. Read more.
- Chevron releases 2015 Groundwater Treatment System video. Watch here.
- Ventura County Star: “Federal agency says former Fillmore Refinery does not pose health risk” – June 26, 2015. Read the article.
- The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry releases summary of findings. Read it in English or Spanish.
- Chevron releases Fillmore Works 2014 Restoration video. Watch it now.
- Chevron releases history booklet, “Oil and Refining: Part of Fillmore’s Natural and Patriotic History.” View the booklet in English or Spanish.
- Growing Up at the Fillmore Refinery, memoirs from Joe Scanlin Jr. and Don Scanlin
- For additional news, click here.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Learn more about recent community outreach (En Español)
My name is Leslie Klinchuch and I have gotten to know the Fillmore community well in my 13 years as Chevron’s Environmental Project Manager at the former Pacific Coast Pipeline/Fillmore Works site. We have been working under the direction of the US EPA to remediate the site following years of oil operations. I am pleased to share that soil cleanup standards have been met and the property is now ready for redevelopment. We are also making good progress on the ongoing groundwater remediation.
A century after operations first began at Fillmore Works, we are proposing the property be used with new era energy development. Chevron is pleased to announce plans to develop a solar project at the site.
This website is designed to provide information to keep you informed about our progress. We welcome your participation.